We understand that sometimes some products need to be returned either it has developed a fault, damaged or no longer required, we can help you out. Unless faulty, this should be within 7days of receiving your order.
1. General Return
* When you return goods to us for any reason (for example because you have cancelled the contract under the Distance Selling Regulations or because you think they are defective goods):
* Please return it in its original condition. By original condition we mean that it is kept in packaging, label and item is undamaged and unused.
* Provide the proof of purchase.
* You can arrange a refund, exchange or repair over the phone or by logging into your account.
2. Faulty Goods
* Faulty goods mean any goods we supply to you that do not conform to the contract.
* Faulty goods does not include any goods that are faulty due to fair wear and tear, wilful damage, accident, negligence by you or any third party, use otherwise than in accordance with their intended use, failure to follow the manufacturer's or our instructions, or any alteration or repair carried out without the prior approval of us or the manufacturer.
* You should notify us as soon as possible if you discover that any goods are faulty goods no more than 28 days.
* Our website gives details of how to notify us of any faulty goods and how to arrange for the problem to be resolved. We strongly recommend that you use our on-line returns tool (see our website for details).
* If you return goods because you think they are faulty goods, we may charge you the cost of all transport and our actual costs and expenses in the event that the goods are not in fact faulty goods.
Once the item has been returned, we will refund in the account where the order has been placed originally. This also includes items you have purchased in Clearance.
3. Customer Right OF Cancellation under The Distance Selling Regulations
* You may cancel the contract under the Distance Selling Regulations by notifying us no later than 7 working days after we deliver the goods that you are cancelling the contract. We strongly recommend that you do this by using our on-line returns tool - see our website for details.
* You may not cancel your contract with us under the Distance Selling Regulations where any audio or video recordings or computer software has been unsealed by you.
* If you cancel the contract under the Distance Selling Regulations, you must take reasonable care of the goods from the time you receive them until you return them to us.
* If you cancel the contract under the Distance Selling Regulations you must return the goods to us at your own expense.
* If you cancel the contract under the Distance Selling Regulations and do not return the goods as required, we may charge you our direct costs of recovering the goods.
This does not affect your statutory rights